Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites, Smartphone, tablet or analogous device. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the different browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
The user's browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum amount of memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
2. What types of cookies does this website use?
3. Deactivation of cookies
The user may - at any time - choose which cookies he or she wants to work on this website by configuring the browser; for example:
- Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Microsoft Edge / Explorer from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Moziila Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Safari, from https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac