Legal notice and information on the conditions of use of the website.
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of the Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Society of the Information and of the Electronic Trade, MEDK WELLNESS SL in quality of holder of the web site MEDK.COM, makes record:
1. Identification data:
- Company name: MEDK WELLNESS SL
- Fiscal Address: Avda. de Bruselas 15, Planta 2, Alcobendas 28108 Madrid.
- CIF: B01760750
- E-mail address: EQUIPO [at] MEDK.com
- Registration data in the Madrid Commercial Registry: Registration number 1, volume 40724, sheet 180, section, page 72262
The present information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that, the users of the web page published under the domain name MEDK.COM, assume and commit themselves to respect.
- "Page", domain MEDK.COM which is made available to Internet Users.
- "User", natural or legal person using or browsing the Site.
- "Content", are the pages that make up the entire MEDK.COM domain, which make up the information and services that MEDK WELLNESS SL makes available to Internet Users. They contain the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
- "Hyperlink", a technique by which a User can navigate through different pages on the Web, or on the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or callsign that contains the link.
- "Cookies", a technical means for the "traceability" and monitoring of the navigation on Web sites. They are small text files that are written in the User's computer. This method has implications for privacy, so MEDK WELLNESS SL will give timely and reliable notice of their use at the time they are implanted in the page.
3. Users / Conditions of use:
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he will abstain from using the Page.
4. Use of the website
MEDK.COM provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, "THE CONTENTS") owned by MEDK WELLNESS SL. The USER assumes the responsibility of the use of the web.
Some pages of the web site (MEDK.COM) may allow participation through comments, in which case any user may send texts through the form established for this purpose. When sending these texts, clicking on the corresponding link, the USER commits and accepts, to make a suitable use of the contents that MEDK.COM offers through its web, not to use them for:
(i) to incur in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to the good faith and the public order.
(ii) to spread contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology for terrorism or of an attack against human rights.
(iii) provoke damage to the physical and logical systems of MEDK.COM, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to provoking the aforementioned damage.
(iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
(v) In short, to respect applicable legislation, generally accepted morality and good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this end, the USER undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, the computer equipment or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment owned or contracted by MEDK WELLNESS SL, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
The USER is obliged and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained in the Page, such as information, text, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he or she may have access as a User of the Page, without this list being limiting in nature.
Likewise, in accordance with all this, the USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless they have the written and explicit authorisation of MEDK WELLNESS SL, which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or if it is legally permitted.
- Deleting, manipulating or in any way altering the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of MEDK WELLNESS SL or its owners, the fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
- Users must refrain from obtaining and even trying to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those which, depending on the case, have been made available to them for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web pages where the Contents are found or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the page and/or the Contents.
In the same way, the USER acknowledges:
- That MEDK WELLNESS SL will not respond in any way to the opinions expressed by users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That the comments of the users do not represent the opinions of MEDK WELLNESS SL, its partners or its employees.
- That MEDK WELLNESS SL does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the contents sent by the users. In this sense, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an anti-spam filter and moderated, as far as their form is concerned, by an administrator of the web site, who will act in any case respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Likewise, MEDK WELLNESS SL reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions which violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which threaten youth or children, public order or security or which, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, MEDK.COM will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
5. Policy of privacy. Protection of Data
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by MEDK WELLNESS SL. Therefore, MEDK WELLNESS SL does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and updating of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these non-MEDK.COM websites, take into account that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
In addition, those persons who intend to establish hyperlinks between their web site and ours (MEDK.COM) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- No prior authorisation will be required when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but it may not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal written authorisation of MEDK WELLNESS SL.
- No "frames" will be created with the web pages or on the web pages of MEDK WELLNESS SL.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications will be made about MEDK WELLNESS SL, its directors, employees or collaborators, or the people who are related to the page for any reason, or the users of the page or the content supplied.
- It will not be stated or given to understand that MEDK WELLNESS SL has authorised the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available to the web page in which the Hyperlink is established.
- The web page in which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit or contrary to generally accepted morality and good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to any rights of third parties.
7. Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the performance of the web site, MEDK WELLNESS SL reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in the web site, to the configuration and design of the web site and to this legal notice, as well as to any other particular conditions. Therefore, the USER must read the Legal Notice each and every time he accesses the Page.
8. Intellectual / industrial property
MEDK WELLNESS SL is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as of the elements contained in it (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or text; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by MEDK WELLNESS SL or its licensors, all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorised by MEDK WELLNESS SL, will be considered a serious breach of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by MEDK WELLNESS SL. You may view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of your computer or on any other physical support as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of MEDK WELLNESS SL. All the brands, commercial names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the page are the property of MEDK WELLNESS SL or, where appropriate, of third parties who have authorised their use, and it cannot be understood that use of or access to the portal and/or the content gives the user any right to the aforementioned brands, commercial names and/or distinctive signs, and none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said content can be understood to have been transferred to the user.
Similarly, the Contents are the intellectual property of MEDK WELLNESS SL, or of third parties where appropriate, and therefore the intellectual property rights are owned by MEDK WELLNESS SL or by third parties who have authorised their use, who have exclusive rights to exploit them in any way, and in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. It is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate, including making available, all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of MEDK WELLNESS SL.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this web, as well as the damage of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of MEDK WELLNESS SL or third parties included in the page that have transferred contents will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
10. Page availability
MEDK WELLNESS SL does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the page or its content, nor that it will be updated, although it will make every effort to avoid them, correct them or update them, where necessary. Consequently, MEDK WELLNESS SL will not be responsible for any damage or harm of any kind caused to the USER as a result of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Portal during the provision of the same or previously.
MEDK WELLNESS SL excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the legislation in force, any responsibility for damages of any kind which may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the functioning of the Page and the Contents, to the non-fulfilment of the expectation of usefulness which the users may have attributed to the Page and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this Web is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Websites that contain information on the subject. Said Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation whatsoever.
Neither does MEDK WELLNESS SL accept any responsibility for any security errors that may occur, or for any damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of
- The presence of a virus in the user's computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website,
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the browser.
MEDK WELLNESS SL is not responsible for the contents of these linked pages, the functioning or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the result of these links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that could produce alterations in the user's computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the page does not imply an obligation on the part of MEDK WELLNESS SL to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is the responsibility of the user, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs; therefore, MEDK WELLNESS SL is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Page, nor of the possible damage that may be caused to the user's or third party's computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored in it, as a result of the presence of a virus in the user's computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Web, of a malfunctioning of the browser or of the use of non-updated versions of it.
11. Quality of the page
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Page, MEDK WELLNESS SL makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete veracity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or timeliness of the Content.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only of an informative, consultative, informative and advertising nature. In no case do they offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
MEDK WELLNESS SL excludes all responsibility for the decisions that the user may take based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that may be contained in the documents and graphics of the page. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content due to the extension, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
12. Availability of the Contents
The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents has, in principle, an indefinite duration. MEDK WELLNESS SL, however, is authorised to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Page and/or any of the Contents at any time. Whenever reasonably possible, MEDK WELLNESS SL will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Page.
13. Applicable legislation
These conditions are governed by Spanish law.
All rights reserved by the laws and international treaties on intellectual property. It is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce or disseminate them, in whole or in part, by any means.
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law. The parties submit, at their own discretion, for the resolution of conflicts and renounce any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile. Also, as a member of Confianza Online and under the terms of its Code of Ethics, in case of disputes relating to recruitment and online advertising, data protection and protection of minors, the user can go to the system of extrajudicial resolution of disputes of Confianza Online (www.confianzaonline.es)